Perfect Balance Topline Protein Hemp Pellets for Horses, Mules, Ponies, and Donkeys
Perfect Balance Hemp Pellets are the byproduct of the production of cold pressing hemp seed into hemp oil. The remaining byproduct of the pressing process is known in the cold press industry as Hemp Seed Cake. It is a true “cool” feed with many added benefits, fed as a top mix. Perfect Balance Hemp Pellets contain essential omega oils, vitamins, minerals, and unique anti-inflammatory properties.
Perfect Balance Hemp Pellet Applications:
- In-Foal Mares and Breeding Stallions
- High Performance Competition: rodeo, barrel, chuckwagon, out riders, racing, polo, endurance
- High Performance Event: show jumping, dressage
- Every Day: Foals, weanlings, green broke, young stock, elderly stock
- Hot Bloods, Warm Bloods, Cold Bloods
Perfect Balance Hemp Pellets for Therapy:
- Laminitis: a common, extremely painful and frequently recurrent condition in horses, mules, ponies, and donkeys.
- Arthritis: one of the most common conditions that affect performance and pleasure in horses. In fact, arthritis is believed to be responsible for up to 60% of all lameness.
- Equine Cushing Disease: Pituitary pars intermedia dysfunction (equine Cushing’s disease) is an endocrine disorder that occurs in over 20% of aged horses, ponies, and donkeys.
- Rescue: the slow process of rehabilitation that starts with TLC and nutrition, a perfect combination for the cool feed of Perfect Balance Hemp Pellets
Different doses of Perfect Balance Hemp Pellets are recommended for different conditions.
|200g per Day||This may be all that is necessary for good conditioned, well maintained animals, who only require a little extra shine, or to maintain levels after results achieved.|
|200g - 500g per Day||This may be required for extremely hard worked, sore, injured, and lighter weight horses.|
|500g - 1kg per Day||This may be required for extremely hard worked, sore, injured, and medium to heavy weight horses.|
|Up to 1.5kg per Day||This may be required to start with for rescued, skeletal, severely injured horses which may need their ailments eased, conditioned, and nutrition restored after neglect or injury. Feed rates can be reduced as results are seen, until down to maintenance level.|
NOTE: In all of the above applications, start the introduction of Perfect Balance Hemp Meal very slow with minimal amounts until the animal becomes accustomed to the taste and texture.
Creating the best of two worlds for you animal, add Perfect Balance, Equine HempOliveTM Oil to the daily feed routine for your animal.
This product contains no THC or CBD.
Perfect Balance Hemp Meal Available in 20 kg Bags.
Product Specification Sheet:
Perfect Balance Hemp Meal provides 35% of the animal’s daily protein.
|Product Ingredient||100% Canadian Hemp Seed Cake|
|Common Name||Hemp Seed Cake, Hemp Seed Cake Protein|
|Technical Reference to Name||Protein: 35%|
|Certification||Produced in a HACCP facility, Non-GMO Product|
|Appearance||Brownish -green color|
|Process||Hemp Seed Cake is the remanent of the cold press processing of hemp seed to obtain hemp seed oil|
|Packaging Options||Product is packaged in 20 kg bags|
|Crude Analysis||Typical Range|
|Commodity||Industrial Hemp Seed Cake|
|Division||Magnoliophyta (flowering plants and/or anglosperms|
|Varieties||X59, CFR,CRS,CFX, Canda, Delores, Finola, Katani, Canma, Picolo|
|Genetics||1n-10 hapinoid cells|
|Linoleic Acid (Omega 6)||2000 mg|
|Alpha Linolenic acid (omega 3)||600 mg|
|Gamma Linolenic acid (GLA)||995 mg|