AltaGreen – Digital Marketing Specialist
AltaGreen is a privately-held company based in Edmonton, Alberta. AltaGreen is the parent company of three subsidiaries: AG Hemp Distributors, BioSelect and Radiate Hemp Co.
AltaGreen, and its subsidiaries, is developing infrastructure to support hemp growth, processing and product development for health and wellness for humans and animals. These products contain no CBD and no THC. Hemp has been grown and used for various purposes for thousands of years and is one of the fastest growing plants on Earth.
Visit our website at alta-green.com
- Create organic social media calendar, and create posts for LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Engage daily with audiences on social platforms. Posting stories and responding to comments.
- Understand how to deal with individual questions or comments by taking them offline as appropriate.
- Engaging with, and attract, other accounts who may or may not be engaging with us
- Conduct market research on potential new customers for Radiate Hemp Co.
- Conduct research on influencers in pet, equine and human supplement sectors.
- Creating a robust list of hashtags for each product/seller
- Create tags for stores/locations
- Create paid digital campaigns in search, display and pre roll.
- Produce monthly analytics reports on social accounts and the website.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Other related duties as assigned
Education and Experience
- Post-secondary diploma, degree or certificate in a recognized digital media marketing program.
- Solid understanding of the four main platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter), and experience in creating organic content for each platform.
- Demonstrated skills to deliver on all responsibilities.
- Excellent English writing skills required. Fluency in other languages is an asset.
- Working knowledge of PhotoShop is an asset.
- Can include school assignments, volunteer roles or other.
Interested candidates should apply in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 31, 2021.